Monday, July 16, 2012

*Drum Roll*

Day 16

I am totally geeking out about a recent purchase.  I just had to share.  It is SO cool!



So, you fill the top with water, and it fills the bottles.  It won't over flow the bottles because it has a special spout that stops when the bottle is full.  There is even an over flow spout, which I use to fill cups and stuff.  It also has a filter replacement counter.  It will tell me when it has filtered the amount of water it needs to.  I use to count each pitcher full of water I filtered.  I calculated how many times I had to fill my old pitcher up before it was no longer working, and then I would keep a record of how many times I had filled it.  (I know, I am a freak, I told you!)  Now I just fill it up.  And then I can pull the bottles out and put them in the fridge, or put the whole thing in the fridge, once I get a regular size fridge.  It also has extra bottles!

So basically this is one of the coolest things ever, in the world of water.  The only thing that could make this better is if they had different colored bottles.  SERIOUSLY!  If I had me some PINK bottles I would be living the dream.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment